Benefits of Wearing Silver Jewellery
1. Silver has excellent antibiotics and sterilization effect. It has a toxic effect on some bacteria, viruses and fungi.
2. Silver can balance other elements in our body, it keeps our blood vessels elastic and it is important for bone formation and healing, skin formation and repair.
3. Some studies show that silver rings can reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
4. Silver can send out vessel heat quickly, so we can see that the silver has great effect on the prevention of some diseases.
5. Silver is absorbed through skin and has pain-relief effect, this has medical background and some proofs from Eastern countries.
6. Silver metal is very friendly towards sensitive skin. People who encounter allergies by wearing different metals can safely wear silver without worrying about catching any disease of infection.
7. Silver has toxicity function, which can change the colour of the silver. When silver meets some toxic substance, it will turn into black or other colours. So you can use silver to examine whether the substance is toxic or not.
Platinum plating is the process used to plate finished jewellery pieces to get a harder, more brilliant white, reflective appearance, as well as providing a surface that will resist scratches. Because of sterling silver's tendency to tarnish, platinum's remarkable anti-tarnish characteristics have made it the ideal coating for protecting the surface finish on objects constructed from sterling silver, like jewellery. A platinum plated finish practically eliminates the need for frequent cleaning and polishing on sterling silver objects, and can dramatically increase the long-term durability, brightness and luster of the finish.